A doctor may not refer drugs to everyone. For example, if an individual has not been able to reduce weight while maintaining a diet and regular exercise, in this condition, the doctor will prescribe weight-loss drugs. The doctor would also check if fall into one of the following conditions:
1) The body mass index (BMI) or body mass index is more than 30.
2) BMI is more than 30 as well as having underlying problems such as diabetes or high blood pressure.
The doctor will examine the medical history and current health issues before prescribing a medication. In addition, doctors would brief about the type of medication, dosage, benefits, and drawbacks.
1) Compared to a placebo, prescribed weight-reduction medications approved for long-term usage result in considerable weight loss.
2) When weight-loss medicine and lifestyle modifications are combined, weight reduction is higher than when lifestyle improvements are made alone.
3) Without the drugs, an individual can reduce a small amount of total body weight. However, with the addition of drugs, a healthy amount of total body weight can be reduced. This also lowers the risk of obesity-related problems, including diabetes or high blood pressure.
Things to know about weight loss pills
Fatigue, nausea, and diarrhea are all typical adverse effects.
They could become better with time. However, severe adverse effects are unlikely. As a result, it is critical to have a detailed discussion with the doctor about treatment choices.
1) Weight-loss medications can be costly; hence, make sure to have a budget and calculate the costs accordingly.
2) When patients quit using weight-loss medications, they often regain a part of the weight they eliminated. Adopting healthy living behaviors, on the other hand, may assist in reducing weight growth.
3) The duration of weight-loss medication is determined by how effective it is in rapid weight loss.
4) The doctor may continue taking medicine forever if they dropped sufficient weight to enhance overall health and have not experienced any significant adverse effects.
5) If the subsequent weight has not been lost within three to six months, the doctor will change to a different weight-loss drug even with the higher dose.
6) The United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) has authorized a few weight-loss medicines for long-term usage, including:
7) Bupropion-naltrexone – Bupropion use for reducing smoking and antidepressant
8) It can cause a rise in blood pressure, so it is essential to monitor any side effects.
9) Liraglutide (Saxenda) â€“ It is injected and helps limit diabetes.
10) Phentermine-topiramate (Qsymia) â€“ It is a combination drug and can have side effects such as high heart rate and insomnia.
11) Orlistat (Xenical) â€“ To take this medicine, slight changes in the diet must be made.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.